Thursday 26 January 2012

Back in the race.


Two Thousand and Twelve..

This year is AMAZZZINGGGG already!!!

Yes, I have had some ups and downs just in this first month, but thank God (literally) for the people that are placed in my life, to help with life’s little troubles and help you get back in the race. And YES… I can announce that Little Miss Lucy Summers is well and truly BACK IN THE RACE!! Got my eye’s on the prize and I ain’t gonna give up! :P
Press on to reach the end of the race and receive the prize” Philippians 3:14.. Just keep running…just keep running.

I’ve been back to college training this last few weeks and it brings me much joy to say that I have fallen in love with dance all. over. again. It’s like a fresh revelation! I actually LOVE it! No words can describe! All I know is that it has come from actually seeking more of the guy that intricately designed me.
Who knitted me together in my mamma’s womb.
Who placed the dream and desire in me.
Who gives me the strength to carry on each day.
Who empowers me to keep on running, puts the breath back in my soul and helps me to soar high on wings like eagles.
Jesus.

Thank you Erica who reminded me (and most definitely everyone else there) of this on Sunday!!!

And on another very exciting side note: C7 Church Edinburgh campus has a new venue as of March 2012 in….. The Three Sisters in Cowgate area, Edinburgh! Slap bang in the city centre!! Wooooohoooooo!!

That’s all my thoughts so far this morning.

Have a very blessed day!

Lucy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment